This is sub-divided into two, namely PAST EVENTS AND UPCOMING EVENTS.
- The 2013 party lecture/Bursary Awards was held at Kakanfo Inn, Ibadan on Saturday 11th January, 2014.
- The 2012 party lecture/Bursary Awards was held at Kakanfo Inn, Ibadan on Saturday 12th January, 2013.
- The 2011 party lecture/Bursary Awards was held at Kakanfo Inn, Ibadan on Saturday 11h February, 2012
- The 2010 party lecture/Bursary Awards was held at Kakanfo Inn, Ibadan on Saturday 8th January, 2011
- The 2009 party lecture/Bursary Awards was held at Kakanfo Inn, Ibadan on Saturday 9th January, 2010
- The 2008 party lecture/Bursary Awards was held at Kakanfo Inn, Ibadan on Saturday 3rd January, 2009
OLUYOLE CLUB, LAGOS’ ANNUAL BURSARY AWARDS, 2019 – EXTENSION OF SUBMISSION DATE
Oluyole Club, Lagos is a socio-Cultural Organization of notable Ibadan indigenes residing in Lagos. It is customary of the club to give Bursary Awards every year to deserving Ibadan indigenes in tertiary institutions across the country, towards the fulfillment of one of the objectives of the club – to develop and promote cultural, intellectual, social and welfare of its members and Ibadan.
We wish to inform you of the intention of the club to give out some Bursary Awards to intellectually gifted Ibadan indigenes in tertiary institutions in the country. We therefore solicit your assistance (as usual) in getting the relevant information to the qualified students in the university to enable them apply for year 2019 Bursary Awards. The awards shall be presented to the selected candidates in January 2020 at our Annual Party.
Please note that the Closing Date has been extended to Friday 13th December, 2019.
The requirements to be satisfied by the applicants are:
- Applicant must be an Ibadan Indigene.
- Applicant must be at (or going to) 200 level of his/her course of study in any Nigerian University when applying.
- Applicant must have attained high academic excellence with CGPA of not less than Second Class Upper Division level at the end of 100 level examinations.
- Applicant must be an indigent student.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Application for Bursary award must include the following:
- Handwritten application with street address, email address and telephone numbers of applicants.
- Letter of identification from his/her local government of origin.
- Letter from the Dean of applicant’s faculty confirming his/her studentship.
- Transcript or results of the previous academic session’s examinations (100 Level results).
Applications, which must be received on or before Friday 13th December, 2019 are to be addressed and sent to:
The Bursary Committee
c/o Mr. Niyi Fatokun
c/o TEXTILE LABOUR HOUSE
- 10, ACME Road
Ogba Industrial Estate, Ikeja, Lagos.
TEL: 0803-445-7511, 0802-290-8221
for: OLUYOLE CLUB, LAGOS.
OLUNIYI FATOKUN ALHAJI RASAKI OLADEJO
2nd Vice President (0803-445-7511) 1st Vice President (0802-290-8221)